Pink or Blue Pregnancy Test
Are you working on getting pregnant? If you were pregnant, would you want to find out if you are having a girl or boy? You are not alone… Over 50% of parents-to-be want to know the gender of their unborn child. Now, with the Pink or Blue Pregnancy Test w/ Early DNA Gender Kit you can discover if you are having a boy or a girl in just weeks after you find out you are pregnant. You are eligible to collect the DNA specimens when you are just 7 weeks post-conception.
Order our pregnancy test today and be prepared to share the news with your friends and family, and begin preparing for your baby as early as possible!
The Pink or Blue Pregnancy Test w/ Early DNA Gender Kit involves a 2-step process:
1) Consumer purchases the Pregnancy Test kit off the pharmacy shelf or online. The product includes the following benefits:
- 2 FDA approved, mid-stream pregnancy tests manufactured in an ISO Certified & GMP Compliant facility for added assurance.
- Greater than 99% accuracy from the pregnancy tests as early as the first day after a missed period.
- Fast and simple process, the Pregnancy Test Result are available within 3 minutes.
- Free Finger-prick DNA Collection Kit for use in Gender Testing is included in the kit. The Gender Testing Kit does not expire.
2) If pregnant, and mother-to-be meets the DNA test collection criteria for gender detection (e.g., they are at least 7-weeks post conception, as calculated using our Eligibility/Due DateCalculator), the mother-to-be will have to collect the specimens and send them directly to the DNA laboratory, including a lab fee.
Following the directions provided in the Pink or Blue® Collection Kit, mother-to-be will use the included lancets and DNA preservation card to collect a finger prick blood specimen.
The specimen is then sent to the DNA lab using the pre-addressed, prepaid envelope included in the kit.
Results are mailed, emailed and/or available online within 3-5 days.
Consumer Genetics will receive the specimens in their all-female DNA testing laboratory and results are released within 5 business days.