Paternity DNA Test
Putting your mind at ease, or making sure that a potential parent acts responsibly has never been more convenient, confidential, affordable and accurate. The sample collection process is simple and non-invasive, and the result is available within days. Our DNA Paternity test yields probabilities of 100% for exclusions and greater than 99% accuracy for inclusions.
Consumer Genetics’ Legal AABB Accredited and Personal DNA Paternity Testing Services can be done discreetly, for private, legal or immigration purposes. Specimens collected for Personal DNA Paternity Testing can be collected using our home collection kit in the privacy of your home.
Paternity Testing is used for the following:
- To confirm the biological father of the child
- To exclude alleged/possible father(s) of a child
- To establish child support
- To create a record for immigration
- To establish a medical history for the child
- To resolve adoption and child custody issues
- To settle inheritance disputes
- To strengthen welfare cases and social security cases
- To foster peace of mind for all involved parties
DNA Paternity samples are tested twice (2x) to ensure that our clients are receiving the most reliable results.
Our DNA Paternity testing laboratory is accredited by the American Association of Blood Banks (AABB) DNA Paternity Testing Program, adheres by the International Standards Organization (ISO) 17025 guidelines, and is approved by the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) which is mandatory for Legal and Immigration purposes. In addition, we provide professional and technical assistance for your convenience.